Flomatic Valves’ new Model 408S6 ball check valve is now available in a full 316 stainless steel 8-inch design. The valves are American Iron and Steel (AIS) compliant and designed according to AWWA C508 standard lay lengths.
“We are proud to support the recently passed Infrastructure law and the nationwide investment involving the construction, alteration, maintenance and repair of public water systems” Flomatic Valves president Nick Farrara said. “We offer one of the most complete lines of ball check valves that are AIS compliant and we continue to invest in American-made valve solutions.”
Flomatic’s ball check valves are anti-roping and self-cleaning with no sharp edges or snag points, which helps to prevent clogging from nonflushable wipes and other non-degradable sanitary products. They have been proved in wastewater lift stations for decades with a simple and reliable design.
This design is essentially maintenance-free with features that include a clean-out cover — providing easy access to the inside of the valve without removal of the valve from the pipeline — a Nitrile (Buna-N)-covered metal sinking ball and corrosion resistant stainless steel fasteners. The Model 408S6 ball check valve also includes heavy duty bosses to accommodate NPT tappings for additional optional components.
There are no moving parts except for the Buna-N vulcanized metal ball, which moves out of the flow path, resulting in reduced head loss and longer service life. Floating balls are also available for flood control or air vent applications.
Latest from Golf Course Industry
- Pinetop Country Club hires Arizona turf veteran Harold Mitchell as superintendent
- Wonderful Women of Golf 20: Ashley Kendall Sutton
- Steel Green Manufacturing moves into new Indiana facility
- AQUA-AID Solutions introducing Vredo Turf Buddy
- Finishing big work again at BallenIsles
- LESCO introduces new fungicide
- Travis Campbell awarded inaugural Larry Powell Scholarship
- Envu ready to make GCSAA Conference and Trade Show debut