The Turf & Ornamentals business of Bayer announced Densicor is now available for purchase in New York. Released in 2021, the fungicide controls dollar spot, brown patch, anthracnose, gray leaf spot, snow mold and other harmful turf diseases.
“Golf course superintendents are constantly battling persistent turf diseases to ensure courses stay beautiful and healthy,” said Dr. Rob Golembiewski, technical service representative and Green Solutions Team member for the Bayer U.S. Turf & Ornamentals business. “With Densicor now available, golf course superintendents in New York have a streamlined approach for outstanding control of the Frightful Five turf diseases, plus common warm-season diseases like mini-ring and fairy ring.”
Bayer also announced it is providing superintendents with a special offer as part of the NOW Solutions program through Sept. 30.
Latest from Golf Course Industry
- Pinetop Country Club hires Arizona turf veteran Harold Mitchell as superintendent
- Wonderful Women of Golf 20: Ashley Kendall Sutton
- Steel Green Manufacturing moves into new Indiana facility
- AQUA-AID Solutions introducing Vredo Turf Buddy
- Finishing big work again at BallenIsles
- LESCO introduces new fungicide
- Travis Campbell awarded inaugural Larry Powell Scholarship
- Envu ready to make GCSAA Conference and Trade Show debut